Got a little bogged down in figuring out the wingnutosphere freakout over Hoosier “election fraud” case. But here are some late-day leftovers:
* Very weird: Federal Circuit Court panel orders Justice Department to confirm president believes in power of judicial review. All three judges involved were appointed by Republican presidents. Didn’t know judges got into spin wars.
* Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan hand out sub sandwiches at Wisconsin GOTV event. WI Democratic Party charges voter fraud. LOL. Let’s see how they like it.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses a recent court case upholding a 1996 California initiative banning race-based affirmative action in public colleges and universities.
* Romney surrogate Trump accuses Obama of planning war on Iran to win election. Wag the Donald?
* O’Keefe-wannabee busted instantly when attempting sting on New York community organizing group. Need a new shtick, boys.
And in non-political news:
* Major League Baseball returns with expanded playoff format linked to TV contract negotiations.
I’ll be watching tonight’s primaries to see if there’s much of anything to say about them.