Tuesdays without primaries feel strange. But there was plenty going on, including these final items:
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses a new Demos study showing long term trend of public disinvestment in public universities, with students and their parents taking up the slack, most through debt.
* Despite Santorum’s withdrawal, Ron Paul not going anywhere right away.
* George Zimmerman’s lawyers announce they’ve withdrawn from his case, say he’s talking to Sean Hannity.
* Matt Yglesias compares vast size of mortgage interest deduction to low-income housing subsidies.
And in non-political news:
* Sales of Madonna’s new album plunge 88% in a week.
Have to write column tonight summing up greater meaning of Santorum campaign. Wish me luck!