It’s an All Bad Guys edition of the daily news leftovers, it transpires:
* Reince Priebus says he’s going to “double down” on his brilliant “war on caterpillars” analogy. On behalf of progressive bloggers everywhere, thank you, Reince.
* Christian Right poohbah Tony Perkins refuses to get on Mitt bandwagon out of anger at his alleged support for LGBT rights.
* Free Beacon already scraping absolute bottom of barrel: “story” attacking Obama staffer for following Mike Tyson, Chris Brown and Charlie Sheen on Twitter. Seriously.
* Allen West protests he did name names of Communists in House: the entire membership of the Progressive Caucus! Well, all righty then.
* Romney backs into awkward endorsement of Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay Act.
And in non-political Bad Guy news:
* Charles Manson denied parole for 12th time.
I’m off to yet another dental appointment, and will be back tomorrow with more of a bite.