Sorry for doing two straight posts on the Christian Right and the Titanic, but sometimes these things just happen organically. Here are some final items du jour:
* Hilary Rosen apologizes to Ann Romney. Please, Lord, let it end!
* First federal anti-gay hate crime indictment issued, involving kidnapping and assault in Kentucky.
* Tim Noah busts New York Times for exclusivist use of term “Christian.”
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer foresees day when everybody who wants to go to law school gets admitted–or at least will pay lower tuitions.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jonathan Bernstein responds to Kevin Drum’s take on Rachel Maddow’s new book on war.
And in non-political news:
* It’s National Grilled Cheese Day!
Sounds like dinner to me. See you all tomorrow, when I hope the news will be saner.