Thanks to a week divided between blogging and service to the California Justice System, I am happy to reach Friday afternoon. But here are some additional items you might find of interest:
* Bill O’Reilly thinks Glee will make “dopey kids” turn gay or even identify as transgendered. Boy, Olbermann would have had fun with that one!
* Mitch Daniels says Mitt too negative, probably moving himself beyond the “bubble” in the Veepstakes.
* Unemployment dropping sharply in ultimate 2012 battleground states of Florida and Ohio.
* TPM’s Carl Franzen examines the politics and policy of California’s on-again, off-again, high-speed rail project.
* Syrian regime not exactly complying with “truce,” as troops fire on protesters and 57 people die today alone.
And in non-political news:
* As Blue Girl reported, Political Animal friend C U N D Gulag lost his father today. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Adele Stan returns for weekend blogging. Since she may be tied up a bit tomorrow morning, I may fill in with a post or two.