As most of you know, I live in the Pacific Time Zone, so it’s actually mid-morning here. But I find myself becoming ravenous when it’s “lunch buffet” time; I’m becoming like a hobbit, with a second breakfast! No wonder my diet isn’t going well. Anyway, there’s plenty to share:
* Obama draws heat for failing to redeem campaign promise to label Turkish slaughter of Armenians “genocide.”
* Kaiser tracking poll shows Supreme Court oral arguments on ObamaCare didn’t change many minds, though they did improve image of Court itself among Republicans.
* Grassley tells Radio Iowa he fears Colombian prostitutes servicing Secret Service agents may have been part of espionage operation, perhaps even for the Russkies. Senior moment, Chuck?
* GOP Senate candidate in Missouri–a woman, no less–admits she doesn’t know what the “Violence Against Women Act” is about.
* Great Falls, Virginia, astir over plans for the building of a 25,000 square foot home modeled on Versailles.
* Mr. Sensitive, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, line-item-vetoes funds for rape crisis centers in the middle of Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
And in non-political news:
* Pizza Hut Middle East debuts new pies with crusts stuffed with cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets. Yes, America’s losing its global leadership.
Back in a few, and no, I’m not calling Kuwait for a pizza delivery.