Hard to beat the end of the Gingrich campaign as a capper, but here are a few more new items:
* Unemployment in the Eurozone reaches 14-year high. Time for more austerity!
* New Marquette poll shows Tom Barrett with 17-point lead over Kathleen Falk in Dem recall primary, and Barrett dead even with Scott Walker.
* 9th Circuit rules Jose Padilla cannot sue John Yoo over “torture memos.”
* Big Dog reviews Caro’s latest LBJ volume for New York Times. And I bet he read every word.
And in non-political news:
* Former NFL star Junior Seau dead at 43, of apparent suicide.
Back tomorrow morning at 8:00 sharp.