Other than beginning to run out of old rock videos with “morning” themes faster than I had imagined possible, I’m having a pretty good day. Here’s some tasty news treats:
* Whoa! Michelle Malkin goes medieval on Juan Williams for suggesting there’s racism in Tea Party. You have to wonder how long Williams can last on Fox.
* AP survey of economists yields prediction that unemployment rate will slowly drift below 8% by Election Day.
* WSJ reports Dems struggling to finance convention because they’ve banned contributions from corporations and lobbyists and unions are unhappy with site.
* Romney shirking Spanish-language media. A sign he expects running-mate to handle that chore?
* Least surprising news of the day: Courtesy visit with Roger Ailes now routine for GOPers traveling to NY to shake money tree.
And in non-political news:
* USAToday reports all blue-eyed people may be distant cousins. Hilariously, AOL video discusses which celebrities might be related.
Back within the hour with regular blogging.