Monday news is often slow, but things are picking up, so here’s some energy bites:
* Yglesias suggests Hollande might introduce an element of “perestroika” into Eurozone debates.
* WaTimes’ Joseph Curl hints Obama is a racist for failing to publicly note death of Beastie Boy MCA.
* For those who love journalistic insider stories, this AdWeek report on doings at WaPo is the bomb.
* TPM’s Ryan Reilly argues Super-PACs will have biggest impact in state races.
And in non-political news:
* Octomom completes first porn video, films publicity shot covered in Spaghetti-Os.
While you absorb that idea, I’ll take a brief blogging break.