Longest blogging day ever; one massively dominant story will do that to you. But there are some odds and ends:
* Speaking of Sarah Palin, Texas Senate candidate Ted Cruz reports gigantic gusher of money and support after he was endorsed by La Pasionaria of the Tea Party.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports on a sensible CBO proposal for a permanent fix for student loan interest rates.
* Little birdies tell Times reporters that Biden apologized to Obama for forcing the issue on same-sex marriage. Whatever.
* Maggie Gallagher of National Organization for [Straight!] Marriage complains that Fox News doesn’t care about her issue.
* In dog-bites-man story, DOJ sues Sheriff Joe Arpaio for ethnic profiling.
And in sort of non-political news:
* The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall (a.k.a. Charles and Camilla) help report the weather at BBC studio in Scotland.
OK, time for some domestic drudgery and then Big Bang Theory!