Thirteen posts (counting this one), and not a one about same-sex marriage. How the zeitgeist moves right along! Here are some leftovers:
* Dennis Kucinich hangs it up; won’t run for House from Washington State. It probably spares him the ignominy of losing two House primaries in two states in the same year.
* Marquette poll shows Scott Walker moving into significant lead for first time, confirming general feeling in Wisconsin. Looks like Dems will need mother of all GOTV efforts.
* Herman Cain endorses Mitt Romney, presumably after nailing down official White House Pizza Chef gig in a Romney administration.
* Brother Benen provides useful summary of disgusting things Mike Huckabee has said in last couple of years. Time to unbury the hatchet with ol’ Huck.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer patiently explains that basic way to keep college affordable is to stop charging students so much more for it every year.
And in non-political news:
* J-Lo tops money-based Forbes list of 100 Top Celebrities.
Off to deal with a charitable chore, two non-PA deadlines, and then choir practice. See you tomorrow.