The food cupboard is nearly bare, but there are some news items in the pantry:
* Hilarious: George W. Bush releasing book this summer providing his sage advice on economic policy.
* Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback comes to rescue of “pharmacists of conscience,” signing bill allowing them to refuse to fill prescriptions for drugs they “reasonably believe” will terminate pregnancy. Time to get lawyered up.
* Interesting: Politico op-ed boosting Bobby Jindal for Veep co-authored by Grover Norquist.
* Mitt Romney plays the idiotic Clinton Card again. Sue him, Big Dog!
* TAP’s Jaime Fuller profiles Montana Senate race as test of power of Super-PACs, who are heavily spending to beat Jon Tester.
And in non-political news:
* Smart phones finally match dumb phones in sales.
Back after I make a few calls on my dumb phone.