Looks like much of country will be up in the 90s for Memorial Day weekend. May hit 60 here on the Central Coast. Anyway, here are some news bites to nosh as you plan your BBQ:
* Bookergate well into its second full day. Unbelievable. You’d think Booker had endorsed Romney, or that Newark was one of the world’s largest cities.
* Meanwhile, in a state near Newark, Pennsylvania, PPP shows Obama consistently polling better than in 2011.
* Judd Legum offers handy list of 10 nasty things Romney’s GOP rivals said about Bain Capital.
* WSJ editors come to defense of poor, persecuted John Roberts. Dude’s just trying to do his job, right?
* Newt ‘n’ Callista among creditors likely to take a bath as Center for Health Transformation goes through banktruptcy.
And in non-political news:
* Get ready for that center seat: airlines reserving most aisle and window seats for higher-fare travelers during summer travel season.
I’ll be back to regular blogging in 30 minutes or so.