With a step-parent and now a step-parent-in-law both in ICU units, tomorrow’s blogging could get ragged, though the interpid Ryan Cooper may step in. Here’s today’s leftovers:
* David Graham puzzles over Romney’s apparent dependence on The Donald.
* Obama maintains big lead (53-39) in Michigan according to new PPP survey.
* Gallup shows Obama job approval holding steady at 49% (with 44% disapproval).
* House veterans Ralph Hall (R) and Silvestre Reyes (D) both in danger in tomorrow’s Texas primaries.
* Texas’ 14th CD ballot will look strange without Ron Paul’s name. But local members of the Revolution can still vote for him for president.
And in non-political news:
* Andre 3000 poses for shot in full Experience costume on set of Jimi Hendrix biopic.
I’ll be back to the extent possible tomorrow, with news on the Texas primary and whatever else the sunrise brings.