When the top news story of the day is the SCOTUS-on-ObamaCare dog that did not bark, you know it’s a bit of a snoozer. But there are a few odds-and-ends that came across the transom kind of late:
* Speaking of dogs-not-barking, rumor has it Michael Bloomberg will remain neutral in the presidential race.
* Allen West “dejected” by Romney’s equivocation on immigration. Better get used to it, Allen.
* Still no progress on student loan interest rate deal.
* Latest Gallup daily tracking poll on presidential race dead even at 46%. Poll has shown no more than 1% difference between candidates for the last two weeks.
* Waldman mulls Obama options for making economic argument emotional.
And in non-political news:
* Roger Clemons acquitted on all charges of perjury.
Despite limited news, I enjoyed my first day of iMac blogging (thanks again, Dawn!). No crashes, more speed, and less peering at tiny icons on tiny tabs. I’ll be back bright and early tomorrow.