Ah yes, another Lean Cuisine news day. Here are a few scraps I’ve saved for the mid-day meal:
* Market “relief” at the Greek election results lasts no more than a few hours.
* New local media poll in Maine shows indie Angus King with mammoth lead in Senate race, with especially heavy Dem support.
* Nick Baumann at MoJo supplies handy chart illustrating what we already know: GOP primary voters more ideologically uniform than Dem counterparts.
* Via Greg Sargent, at least one GOP strategist, Ed Rollins, admits his party “caught with its pants down” by Obama move on immigration.
* At TNR, I offer rejoinder to Bill Galston’s concerns about Obama “doubling down” on comparative campaign message.
And in non-political news:
* Paul McCartney turns 70. Lord a-mercy.
Back in a very few.