Feels like this week lasted a month. But it’s over. Here’s some final news fodder for you:
* All sorts of evidence popping up that Bain didn’t consider Romney completely out of the loop during his “leave-of-absence” to run Olympics. Worm keeps turning in this story. No matter how it turns out, its persistence not good for Mitt.
* McKay Coppins has audio of Condi Rice speech to donors that supposedly has conservative hearts a-flutter. Judge for yourself if this would offset hostility of anti-choicers.
* Looks like record temperatures may be convincing more Americans global warming is real, according to WaPo-Stanford survey.
* Spitzer compares Wall Street to Penn State.
* At College Guide, Minjae Park reports Arne Duncan pushed governors to hold down college costs.
And in non-political news:
* Macy’s goes to court to block Martha Stewart from cheating on them with J.C. Penney.
Adele Stan will be back with us as our Weekend Blogger tomorrow. I’ll see you all next week.