Finally adjusted to Southeastern July weather, remember now to stay indoors and half-naked whenever possible.
* Frank Bruni questions Michele Bachmann’s godliness.
* Louie Gohmert, who clearly does not know when to keep his mouth shut, calls John McCain and other critics of the Bachmann smear of State Department staffer “numb nuts.”
* Atlantic‘s John Hudson points to incoherence of Romney’s critique of Obama’s foreign policies.
* Pew reports “few [voters] want to hear about Romney’s wealth, family, religion.” Problem is, what they do want to hear about (his gubernatorial record, his taxes, and his record at Bain) are all topics Mitt refuses to discuss at this point.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports colleges beginning to rely on undergraduates for commercial research.
And in non-political news:
* Sherman Hemsley, better known as TV’s George Jefferson, dies at 74 of undisclosed causes. Hope he’s movin’ on up.
That’s it for the day. I’m braving fearesome Atlanta rush hour traffic to take my mother to a medical appointment tomorrow morning, so I’ll get a couple of posts up extra early.