Been angry most of the day, which isn’t good for a blogger’s health. I’ll search for some zen serenity, but in mean-time, here are some end-of-the-day news leftovers:
* HuffPost’s Waymon Hudson richly details Paul Ryan’s record of opposition to LGBT rights.
* On flip side of coin, Erick Erickson trolls through Twitter feeds looking for evidence that “The Left” inspired or is cheering for FRC shooting.
* Meanwhile, LGBT groups issue joint statement condemning shooting and expressing sympathy for victim.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes parents are curbing student’s freedom to decide schools and majors out of concern for better ROI for skyrocketing costs.
* Norquist blasts defense spending enthusiasts, including Romney and Ryan.
And in non-political news:
* Kris Humphries’ attorneys try to serve Kim Kardashian subpoena disguised in Nordstrom’s box. Smart lawyering.
See you tomorrow, when campaign hell will probably continue to break out.