The weather’s beautiful here on the Central Coast, but I’m suffering from some sort of King Hell sinus infection or allergy attack. So if I occasionally sound like I’m blogging through a fog, that’s why. Here are some non-medicinal midday treats:
* Dave Weigel hangs with the Paulites in Tampa, where hope, and conspiracy theories, spring eternal.
* On Morning Joe, Chris Mathews calls out Reince Priebus on welfare ads and birther “joke.”
* Neo-Dixiecrat Haley Barbour accuses Democrats of playing the “race card,” naturally.
* Long Allen/VandeHei Politico piece is entitled “Romney outlines his governing plan.” Trouble is, there’s nothing like a “governing plan” anywhere in the article.
* Isaac skirts Tampa but heads right towards New Orleans.
And in non-political news:
* Netflix and DirecTV negotiate to bring “The Killing” back from the dead.
Back after exploring my decongestant options.