Off to a dental appointment in a few minutes, so let me get this done briskly:
* Salon‘s Alex Seitz-Wald reports that Michele Bachmann’s re-election campaign is in serious trouble.
* Sen. Rand Paul derides “bomb everybody tomorrow” tendencies of fellow Republicans on national security policy.
* Yglesias notes Romney has not been vague on what he really care about in tax overhaul: lower top-end and corporate rates.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer responds to Megan McAardle’s argument that a college education is simply a bad investment.
* Also at College Guide, Derrick Haynes wonders if the brief discussion of education policy in Charlotte will extend into the debates.
And in non-political news:
* Olympic gymnasts Aly Raisman and McKayla Maroney both injured during California stop in Kellogg’s tour.
See you tomorrow, when new polls compete with 9/11 memories.