Nothing like a long day of discussions on foreign policy to liven things up, eh? Here are some final news links you might enjoy:
* TNR republishes John Judis’ April piece on Mitt Romney’s neocon convictions.
* David Dayen reports that Scott administration basically giving up on its attempted voter purge.
* Echoing Economic Confidence Index surge, Gallup reports “satisfaction” level in U.S. reaches three-year high.
* At Ten Miles Square, Daniel Luzer sorts out assertions and evidence on both sides of the Chicago Teachers Strike barricades.
* At College Guide, Max Ehrenfreund examines the upsurge of plagiarism on and off campuses.
And in non-political news:
* iPhone5 is finally out.
I’ve got another dental appointment, so have to dash. I’ll certainly pay close attention to overnight news before beginning tomorrow’s blogging.