Interesting day if you like polling analysis, which as it happens I do. Here are some final items crossing the transom:
* Buzzfeed reports Boca Moment made front pages of 41 battleground state newspapers. If it doesn’t affect the race, it won’t be for lack of exposure.
* Scott Brown’s campaign has to put out statement reasserting his support for Romney after unhappy remarks about Boca Moment.
* Director of National Counterterrorism Center confirms deadly assault on Benghazi consulate was “a terrorist attack” with al-Qaeda involvement.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses the abolition of the journalism program at my alma mater, Emory University. They didn’t have one when I was there, which helps explain why I entered the profession very late.
And in non-political news:
* School lunches getting a makeover this year thanks to new USDA guidelines.
Time to end my laptop-hogging ways. Back bright and early tomorrow.