I’m sure more than a few readers are getting in what may be their last guaranteed hot meal for a bit, so here are a few warm side dishes:
* New Pew poll shows presidential contest dead-even among LVs. Last Pew survey was the one showing Mitt suddenly up by four points.
* Romney campaign keeps using ad with false claim about Jeep jobs heading to China.
* Big Team Mitt surge in paid ads in Iowa, Nevada and Wisconsin, and even bigger surge in Ohio and Virginia.
* Political scientist Samuel Popkin reviews new Nate Silver book for TAP.
* Globe poll shows Brown up two points over Warren dead even, after showing Warren up five last month.
And in non-political news:
Back after checking all the weather sites.