Sandy is reportedly leaving the country by tomorrow. Good riddance.
Here’s some political-news remainders of the day:
* Unsurprisingly, Sandy will slow down the collection of polling data at precisely the juncture of a close election when the chattering classes are panting for polls.
* Salon‘s Alex Pareene has an angry round-up of conservative outrages during the weather crisis.
* Al Gore states the obvious–or the should-be-obvious–about the connection between Sandy and climate change.
* Charles Pierce thinks Chris Christie took big step towards White House during Sandy.
And in non-political news:
* Po-po turn up 640 marijuana lollipops in Buffalo.
Don’t forget it’s still dangerous out there in a big swath of America. See you tomorrow, when I hope more regular readers get their power back. Until then, there’s this: