Yesterday’s failed experiment at a holiday treat to take home to family in Georgia is today’s rich chocolatey indulgence. Yum. Here are some mid-day treats for you guys, from another sparse post-election news day:
* Allen West’s defeat due to be officially certified tomorrow. But why should he suddenly care about reality?
* 3,000th or so conservative column on California as symbol of Greecification of America.
* Meanwhile, new long-range study confirms California tops nation in state government innovation.
* Nate Cohn pours cold water on “Blue Texas” hopes (at least in the short term).
* At The Atlantic, Robert Wright offer a timeline of the escalation of the Israel-Hamas military conflict.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Dictionary.com’s “word of the year” is “bluster.” Yeah, there was plenty of that according to both definitions of the term.
Back after some quick chores.