Finally landed in the ATL, and for those few of you who haven’t vaulted fully into Thanksgiving, here are some remainders of the day:
* That terrific trio of GOP foreign policy stalwarts in the Senate, McCain, Graham, and Ayotte, manage to issue statement on Israel/Hamas cease-fire without any positive words for the efforts of the Obama administration.
* Jesse Jackson, Jr., resigns from Congress.
* Conservatives continue to whine about liberal “Palinization” of Marco Rubio after his expressions of agnosticism about general age of the Earth.
* At Ten Miles Square, Sarah Binder reminds us that changes to Senate filibuster rules won’t have clear effects until that hidebound body implements them.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer argues that declining law school applications indicate need for serious reform of those institutions.
And in non-political news:
* Turkeys: a list of 2012’s biggest box-office flops.
We’ll have a couple of posts tomorrow noting the news, if any; but will generally leave you to your revels. Have a great Thanksgiving Day!