Blogging got kind of deep this afternoon, but I doubt a lot of people read it. Occupational hazard of the news-cycle blogger, I guess.
Here are some final items for the day & week:
* Former “moderate” Rick Snyder has become the new Scott Walker.
* MoJo’s Nick Baumann reviews GOP plans to selectively break up state Electoral College votes.
* At Ten Miles Square, Sarah Binder evaluates Lincoln as the best-ever movie about the U.S. House of Representatives.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports on the brutal Ukrainian method of dealing with grade inflation.
And in quasi-non-political news:
* Australian Prime Minister delivers parody of Mayan Calendar apocalypse message.
Reminds me of Elvis Costello’s End of the World song:
The ever-excellent Adele Stan is back with Weekend Blogging tomorrow and Sunday. Give Addie some attention and love, please.