Thanks to Rick Scott for making actual news of a positive nature. Still think he’s a horror-show, but glad for a moment. Here are some mid-day news/views items:
* Lindsey Graham places total death count via U.S. use of drones at 4,700.
* Scary WaPo piece on extent of Chinese hacking of DC organizations.
* Barone says fight over who picks GOP Senate candidates misses systemic weakness of Republicans in candidate recruitment.
* Hagel picks up another GOP Senator, Richard Shelby.
* AFL-CIO and Chamber of Commerce reach limited agreement on immigration reform.
And in non-political news:
* Another big, vicious midwestern winter storm. Nope, no climate change going on.
Back in just a few.