Today in outlandish and sort of mathematically questionable college rankings, we’ve got a fun new one.
Not content with one shallow measure of education quality, Buzzfeed has ranked America’s party schools according to the hotness of their students. The winners?
- East Carolina University
- University of Georgia
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Central Michigan University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- New York University
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Virginia
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University
What’s the magical formula that brought Penn State back up to “fun,” particularly after more than a year of scandal centered on its football team?
Well, as Buzzfeed explains:
We plotted Fiesta Frog’s list of the top 100 party schools against DateMySchool’s hotness index, which measures how attractive people find each university’s students.
Ah, the hotness index. Looks like we can rate schools on anything. Literally anything.