I missed last night’s Mad Men and the third season premiere of The Killing, so I’m dodging online spoilers today. But it’s all a diversion until Breaking Bad comes back for its final season in August.
Here are some mid-day nuggets on a very slow news day (so far):
* The Donald “eyes” 2016 presidential run, claims he could have won Florida for Romney in 2012.
* At TNR, the ever-good-natured Jonathan Cohn goes after Avik Roy with hammer and tongs for distortion of the California Obamacare health exchange premiums story.
* At The Atlantic, Conor Friedersdorf looks back at the stillborn Limbaugh-O’Reilly “feud” of 2008 and what it might have accomplished.
* Darrell Issa is boasting about evidence of high-level partisanship at IRS, but hasn’t delivered the goods so far.
And in non-political news:
* Matt Yglesias hails the eventual demise of hotel room service.
Back within an hour.