* Jerry Brown angers feminists and reproductive rights advocates with veto of bill allowing women to sell their eggs to researchers.
* Bizarre hacking of WaPo site by Assad backers in Syria.
* In his latest act of “outreach” to African-Americans, Rand Paul says discrimination on voting rights a thing of the past.
* Sabato’s racing form for ’16 (yes, there is one already!) shows Rubio, Jindal and Ryan losing ground while Christy, Paul, Cruz and Santorum all on the rise.
* At TAP, Sarah Laskow assesses the “slow and steady” progress of the resistance to the Keystone XL pipeline.
* TPM’s Hunter Walker warns archaic voting machines could make a mess of New York City’s upcoming elections.
And in non-political news:
* Average daily caloric intake of a Gilmore Girl estimated at 3,970.
Back in a bit. I’m having trouble with embedding YouTube videos at the moment, so more Woodstock videos will have to come later.
UPDATE: Ok, here you go: the famously frantic Ten Years After performance of “Going Home.”