* Good Jack Healy piece in New York Times on big defeat of statewide school tax initiative in Colorado.
* Ezra Klein runs through Obamacare features aimed at minimizing risk of adverse selection “death spiral.”
* State Sen. Jason Carter gives Georgia Democrats a candidate for Governor, and creates interesting “scions’ ticket” with Senate candidate Michelle Nunn.
* Neil Irwin reports good news from Europe: central bank cuts interest rates.
* White House position the big mystery as Senate Dems prepare for minimum wage push.
And in non-political news:
* Twitter’s IPO doing well in initial trading.
It’s hard to choose just a few tunes from the Joni Mitchell catalog. But “A Case of You” is very hard to beat. Here she is performing it on BBC in 1974.
Back after a brief lunch break.