Wonder what’s going on in Jan Brewer’s office about now?
Here are some midday news/views items from the pantry:
* New acting president of Ukraine is a Baptist minister.
* Wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel Luzer writes about this: Duke student becomes porn actress to avoid massive student loan debt.
* Celebrities promoting Obamacare enrollment are heavily focused on social media; the less famous are cutting the TV ads.
* Predictably, Dick Cheney comes out of his cage to go on Fox and attack Obama’s defense budget, and predictably, says Obama would rather spend money on food stamps.
And in non-political news:
* Now here’s a fine example of creative link-baiting: “Philip Seymour Hoffman’s 3 Biggest Estate Planning Mistakes.” Yeah, I’m sure that was front and center in his thinking.
As we break for lunch, here’s John Hardy and The Public with “Cassius Clay.”