Baylor up big over Nebraska, Mercer in tight battle with Duke. Day of the Baptist Bears?
* Ukraine signs elements of trade deal with EU in soft-power riposte to Russia.
* At TNR Mike Konczal makes strong case Tea Party and Wall Street totally in synch on policy.
* The Atlantic‘s Lucia Graves sees softening of GOP state resistance to Medicaid expansion. I’m not so sure.
* Turkish P.M. threatening to shut down Twitter.
* Mike Tomasky uses graduation rate figures for March Madness team to make heretical liberal argument for college sports.
And in non-political news:
* Nun wows ’em on Italian version of The Voice.
Here’s another great Curtis Mayfield & the Impressions tune as we break for lunch: “People Get Ready:”