Well, the DayQuil’s holding up fairly well, so I hope to finish the day with minimal lapses.
Here are some midday news/views items, without a dose cup.
* Slight upward revision in 2013 4Q GDP numbers issued by feds–surprising given horrible weather.
* Bridgegate “internal investigation” report doesn’t exactly exonerate Christie, but he may be into damage control by now.
* Raz poll shows Braley leading all GOPers in IA Senate race, but survey taken before “Iowa farmer” video had fully sunk in, I suspect.
* Times‘ Jonathan Weisman offers overview of Mississippi Senate primary, the one everybody’s decided is the only chance for a Tea Party upset.
* Another California state senator charged with corruption in lurid case involving tong leader nicknamed “Shrimp Boy.”
And in non-political news:
* Wu-Tang Clan to release just one copy of new album, and plan to sell it for millions.
As we break for a cough-racked lunch, here, at the recommendation of commenter martinmic, is Jerry Lee Lewis with “Breathless.”