My wheeze is back after a brief respite, but I’m not virtually infectious.
Here are some midday news/views lozenges:
* Healthcare.gov crashed for several hours this morning, but this time, it does appear spiking demand rather than “bugs” caused the crash.
* Ross Douthat warns conservatives they can no longer count on an implosion of Obamacare that makes developing an alternative unnecessary.
* Salon‘s Joan Walsh weighs in on Team Christie’s “blame Bridget” strategy for Bridgegate.
* California farmers becoming most adamant supporters of immigration reform as labor pool shrinks.
* Obama to endorse Schatz over Hanabusa in Hawaii Senate primary.
And in non-political news:
* Ronan Farrow’s new show on MSNBC reportedly sinking fast due to terrible ratings.
As we break for lunch, here’s Otis Rush with “I Can’t Quit You Baby.”