Still blogging from Highway 101. You don’t want to know.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Government forces clash with armed separatists in Eastern Ukraine.
* Legislation is moving in the legislature of the Gret State of Looziana to make the Holy Bible–the King James version, mind you—the official State Book. I figure Bobby Jindal will endorse it before breakfast.
* Obama commutes long prison sentence of Texas man convicted of possession-with-intention-to-distribute after “sentencing error.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman cites Mark Begich’s ad attacking Obamacare’s detractors as a model for red-state Democrats.
* At College Guide, Jon Marcus notes California has subpar record for percentage of Latinos attending and graduating from college.
And in non-political news:
* KFC offers Kentucky Fried Corsage for prom-goers.
That’s it for Tax Day. I guess we are honor-bound to feature the relevant Beatles song as a signoff, as performed by George Harrison and Eric Clapton in Tokyo: