Had to repost one item this morning about ten times as the ChromeBook kept hiccuping, so it’s back to the iMac for the rest of the day.
Here are some springtime midday news/views snacks:
* Interesting revolt underway by Nebraska Tea groups rejecting national Tea organizations’ support for Ben Sasse for Senate instead of “Establishment Republican” Shane Osborn.
* At Vox, Sarah Kliff tells you everything there is to know about how Massachusetts screwed up a state enrollment system for Obamacare.
* Battery of NBC/Marist polls shows Grimes and Nunn running even with Republican opponents, and Pryor up by double digits.
* Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll shows Gov. Nathan Deal’s approval rating in GA identical to Obama’s.
* National Review‘s Eliana Johnson pens the first major “Rubio Resurgance” article, touting the Floridian’s utility in Chamber of Commerce ads aimed at Latino voters.
And in non-political news:
* Snow again falling in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska. Last time I looked at a calendar, it was mid-May.
As we break for lunch, here’s a tune on the Birchers performed even earlier than Dylan’s: the Chad Mitchell Trio (with, I believe, Roger McGuinn on banjo) with “The John Birch Society” in 1962.