Hard to say if the antibiotics are kicking in just yet, but I look a bit less like a squirrel today.
Here are some midday news/views treats I’ve squirreled away:
* Cedar Rapids Gazette scolds HRC for not giving Iowa enough respect in 2008.
* On the other hand, Iowa Democrats taking steps to address HRC campaign’s complaints about obstacles to participation in the Caucuses.
* Rick Perry getting grief from Texans for letting his back pain get in the way of wearing cowboy boots.
* New York Times‘ Jackie Calmes analyzes emergence of unmarried women as very large and increasingly Democratic voting bloc.
* Fox panelist Jesse Watters suggests single “Beyonce voters” are pro-Democratic because they need government as substitute for a husband. What a jerk.
And in non-political news:
* Defending champ Andy Murray knocked out of Wimbledon in quarterfinals.
As we break for lunch, here’s Thunderclap Newman with “Wild Country.”