Georgia aflame with Josh (Brother of Aaron) Murray victory on Bachelorette.
Here are some less cheesy midday news/views treats:
* Pelosi pushing for quick House vote on V.A. “fix” bill before bipartisan agreement can fall apart.
* Still no definitive confirmation or denial of reports U.S. Chamber will endorse Mary Landrieu.
* New likely-voter poll in Kentucky shows McConnell with narrow 47-45 lead over Grimes.
* The Atlantic‘s Molly Ball contributes to growing CW that immigration issue key to Perdue upset of Jack Kingston in GA last week.
* Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a useful roundup of reactions to the leak of strategy memos prepared for Michelle Nunn campaign at beginning of the year, which GOP is trying to make into a big deal.
And in non-political news:
* California judge clears way for sale of L.A. Clippers.
As we break for lunch, here’s Cream performing my favorite song of theirs, “White Room,” in 1968.