Watched the double episode Season 4 opener of Homeland last night, and found the title of one review very apropos: “Baby With the Bathwater.”
Here are some remains of the day:
* If you don’t like the Koch Brothers, you will definitely like the Koch Sisters!
* At Vox, Dylan Matthews separates fact from myth with respect to Saul Alinsky.
* As I’m sure you’ll be shocked to learn, Ted Cruz lost it over the Supreme Court refusal of cert in same-sex marriage cases.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys argues that sentencing reform, not improving economy, responsible for latest drop in crime rates in California.
* At College Guide, Jill Barshay discusses the continuing uselessness of education data to parents.
And in non-political news:
* University of Florida suspends QB while alleged sexual assault investigated–a different approach from that taken by rival FSU.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with one more wild Dave Hole performance: “Take Me To Chicago.”