Had another work conference call with the techies, and my latest tentative post blew up when it was not quite so clear to me that Jeb Bush had really dissed Fox News. So I’m going to wrap it up.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Another school shooting in Seattle; two students have died, including the shooter.
* Islamic courts in Pakistan restricting women’s rights very rapidly.
* Ukraine holding very unpredictable elections on Sunday.
* At Ten Miles Square, Noah Feldman discusses another Sunday election, in Tunisia.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer argues the alarming plight of adjunct professors is important to higher ed’s future.
And in non-political news:
* Honey Boo Boo canceled.
That’s it for Friday. Martin Longman will be in tomorrow for Weekend Blogging. We’ll close with Mott the Hoople’s most famous song, written by David Bowie, “All the Young Dudes.”