Since we had seventeen posts yesterday, I suppose we can get by with eleven today.
Here are some remains of the day:
* If you want to hear my cracker voice do election analysis on the fly while fighting The Narrative, you can check out today’s To The Point, which also features WaPo’s Aaron Blake, GOP pollster Neil Newhouse, and historian Julian Zelizer.
* Nate Silver quantifies the obvious: polls this particular election–unlike 2012–showed systemic Democratic lean.
* McConnell said to be planning to reach out to Angus King and Joe Manchin to build bunker around his Senate majority.
* It’s looking like national turnout yesterday was not just way down from 2012, but quite a bit down from 2010. More about that tomorrow.
* Hickenlooper wins!
* At College Guide, Clare McCann discusses the federal role in reducing dangerous, unlicensed child care.
And in non-political news:
* NASCAR pit crew brawl!
That’s it for this exhausted Wednesday. We’ll close with my personal favorite Gram Parsons song, performed with the Fallen Angel Band including, of course, Emmylou: “Hickory Wind.” Been missing you, Gram, for all these decades.