Found myself wondering last night if I was back to watching The Walking Dead mainly to see familiar features of downtown Atlanta. Of course Grady Hospital is where you’d hole up in the zombie apocalypse!
Here are some remains of the day:
* Senate vote on Keystone XL pipeline forced approval could happen any old time; Landrieu looking for 60th vote to move to final passage.
* New York Times accidentally publishes unedited Keystone XL story with two different ledes & lots of journalistic jargon.
* House Homeland Security Committee chairman drives out to McLean to seek the deep wisdom of Dick Cheney on how to deal with IS.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jim Sleeper argues the courts should stop pretending partisan gerrymandering in the South isn’t racial.
* At College Guide, Jon Marcus notes that while college enrollments are up since the economy fell apart in 2008, graduation rates are down.
And in non-political news:
* Adrian Peterson suspended for the rest of the NFL season for alleged abuse of son.
That’s it for Tuesday. Here’s Sleater-Kinney performing “Entertain” circa 2009.