Today would have been my father’s 85th birthday. RIP, Chief.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Elizabeth Warren tells her top donors she’s not big supporter of Secretary of Treasury-designate Antonio Weiss.
* Pelosi razzes Chuck Schumer’s criticism of decision to enact Affordable Care Act.
* Polls confirming elite reactions: lack of indictment in Garner case a lot less popular than in Brown case.
* At Ten Miles Sqaure, John Beaton pens a profile of the newest member of the D.C. Circuit, Robert Wilkins, a pioneering civil rights attorney.
* At College Guide, CJ Libassi reports on new research documenting positive effects of all-day kindergarten.
And in non-political news:
* Big winter weather system moving into Northeast
That’s it for Monday. We’ll close with The Doors performing “When the Music’s Over” in 1968.