Zooming towards the Atlanta airport and headed home to California. Hope you all had a fabulous holiday. We’ll be on a relaxed seasonal blogging schedule tomorrow, but good news, if it breaks out, will get its due.
Here’s a roundup of today’s brief news and views:
* A rather annoying Christmas check-up on the Obama familiy’s religiosity.
* A quick AP thumb-sucker on the condition of the “Obama coalition” of interest only to see what medium-information pundits are saying.
* How the murder weapon in the New York cop killing tragedy made its way from Georgia.
* Other shoe dropping: congressional Republicans preparing proposal to require “dynamic scoring” by CBO.
* At College Guide, an update on educational requirements for incarcerated youth with disabilities.
And in non-political news:
* Including this just because of the headline: “Eggnog contest goes wrong.”
That’s it for Christmas Day. We’ll close with the quite properly obligatory Hallelujah Chorus from Handel’s Messiah, as performed by the Royal Choral Society.