Tomorrow I plan to list some of the posts I consider evergreen or at least Very Interesting. The idea is to encourage you to make a tax-deductible donation to the Washington Monthly as you can afford. But it’s good (for those of you who have already contributed and for myself) to remember why we read and write here as fellow Political Animals.
Here are some remains of this day:
* Media Matters names George Will the Misinformer of the Year for 2014.
* Josh Putnam points out that southern states considering ‘SEC Primary” have for the most part already switched to proportional delegate selection.
* Rumors GA GOP governor Nathan Deal about to be indicted deemed “absurd” by Deal’s attorney.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys offers as years-end expression of gratitude.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer looks at Census data as contrast with other measurements of college quality.
And in non-political news:
* Crazy cold weather for the New Year.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with an early Marianne Faithfull classic: “Come and Stay With Me.”