Did a radio appearance on a Portland station this morning. Wonder if Carrie Brownstein was listening? Nah, probably not.
Here are some midday news/views treats:
* Digby reports and comments on Lindsey Graham’s frank acknowledgement that antichoicers have a problem with rape definitions.
* Sarah Posner discusses antichoice activists’ reaction to the House leadership’s decision to pull plug on “their” abortion ban bill.
* Long-time New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver taken into custody to face wide-ranging federal corruption charges.
* Alec MacGillis argues Obama’s tax proposals have set a trap for Republicans, who will reflexively defend privileges for the very wealthy.
* HRC proto-campaign apparently planning “shock and awe” financial commitments to accompany her formal announcement of candidacy.
And in non-political news:
* “Deflategate” (hey, I was using that yesterday!) roiling entire NFL as Belichick denies he knew anything about use of under-inflated footballs by his team.
As we break for lunch, here’s Hunter and Ronson performing “F.B.I.” in 1980.