Got up this morning and looked at the news, only to find it still dominated by the Brian Williams brouhaha. But fortunately, other stuff that I actually care about came up fast.
Here are some speedy midday news/views snacky-snackies:
* Fox News host Eric Bolling, who clearly took no history classes, says number of killings “in name of religion” by non-Muslims stands at “zero.”
* Obama seeking to outflank sensation-seeking media with website, interviews.
* At the Prospect, an important David Dayen piece on Obama administration’s failure to provide significant foreclosure relief.
* David Frum shows that Jeb Bush’s energy policy perspective rooted in poorly-remembered and erroneous analogy from ancient Rome. Seriously.
* Aha: Netanyahu considering a step back from big speech before joint session of Congress: maybe a speech at AIPAC instead.
And in non-political news:
* Beck the big surprise winner at Grammys.
As we break for lunch, here’s Earl Hooker performing “Anna Lee” in 1964, with some of his signature slide work.